Sunday, February 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!





Cheers Dad! We are drinking fine wine and eating chocolate today in your honor! Hope you had an awesome day of skiing, relaxing, and perfecting the art of happy hour! Wish we could be there to share the epic snow day with you, but we are thinking of you and sending you lots of love! The tradition here is to eat birthday cake for breakfast- they think eating it after dinner is crazy. I think you would like their style of eating dessert first... who knew that the Schneider style is Peruvian? Hope your day is great... we love you!!!

6 comments:

Destro Jones said...

Happy Birthday Justin!

Erica said...

Cheers, Justin!

Dad said...

Llego a casa apenas del outting de cumpleanos y reido en ver los cumpleanos bloguean tarjetas! Gozamos dos dias de; moccha, se relaja, el esqui, se relaja, el esqui, da Aaron un tiempo malo, el esqui, se relaja, la happy hour, come muy fino, se relaja, el coctel, el jacuzzi! Deseele dos estuvieron aqui tambien, pero su aventura es impresionanta! Adore a papa

Dad said...

In case my spanish translating is rusty? Here's the english version: Just got home from the birthday outting and laughed on seeing the birthday blog cards! We enjoyed two days of; moccha's, relax, ski, relax, ski, give Aaron a bad time, ski, relax, happy hour, eat very fine, relax, cocktail, hot tub! Wish you two were here too, but your adventure is awesome! Love DAD

Anonymous said...

Yo yo!!! Hey guys. Not really surprised to see what you´re up to as I have a ring side seat. This is my maill address norman_paterson@hotmail.co.uk

Anonymous said...

HaPpY VaLeNtInE's DaY!!!

Short but sweet...I love my new job, I showered myself with food and presents and wine today and LOVED it, told a story about you to my roommate...(I am instilling happy hour everyday after work in your honor!),and Wally wrote me an email that I could only read about every tenth word..but I have cooler things to tell you but my old pato needs to get in bed!!

Miss you love you!